Current Job Vacancies
Beak Street London W1F 9RT
THIS IS A PERMANENT FULL TIME ROLE
YOU MUST HAVE AT LEAST 2 YEARS WORK EXPERIENCE IN A FRAMING SHOP / ART GALLERY ENVIRONMENT AS AN EXPERIENCED PICTURE FRAMER TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE.
We are looking for a picture framer to join our team who loves framing paintings, memorabilia, posters, images and merchandising stock, helping customers to choose greeting cards and gifts and enjoy being busy!
Our retail range of products vary from Greeting Cards to Ready Made Frames to Bespoke Framing to Gifts to local customers and high-end account customers – Galleries, Theatres, production companies.
Every day is different. We are based in the heart of Soho!!
Duties involve: –
- Picture framing
- Helping customers make informed choices and maximising on their choices for our products
- Taking bespoke framing orders via our computer system, training given.
- Processing sales both cash and card via our epos system.
- Maintaining the stores appearance by keeping the shop tidy and clean and fully merchandised
- Cash reconciliation
- Opening/closing the store
- Achieving sales targets as required.
Skills/Experience/Characteristics Required: –
- Reliable, punctual and of smart casual appearance.
- The ability to communicate in a clear and positive manner with our customers
- Energetic, enthusiastic and self-motivated with desire to achieve sales targets.
- Collaborator, working within a small team, supporting others to achieve team targets and goals.
- Prepared to work rotating shifts during the week and at weekends.
– Paid holiday
– 50% discount on all framing and greeting cards
– Carnaby discount card – giving you access to 14 streets of discount
– Working in a talented team
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS ROLE UNLESS YOU HAVE A VALID WORK PERMIT TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
PLEASE EMAIL : Spencer@newframes.co.uk with a copy of your CV
We look forward to hearing from you